Please follow the following steps if you would like to select a Poster Communication:
1. Use the IEEE template to write a summary paper of only 1 page of research work (Abstract, and 5 to 8 references).
2. Here is the link of IEEE template in Word format
3. Upload the summary paper (1 page) through the EasyChair Software.
4. You will pay Euro 35 for each extra page of the poster paper
5. You need to prepare any poster format. The suggested Posters of size A0 (84.1 x 118.9 cm), or posters printed on 36" (91.4 cm) wide paper will fit.
6. Please bring the poster with you when you come to the conference venue.
The submission process includes:
- register your paper, with abstract. Registration is mandatory.
- submit your paper (PDF only) by 11:59:59 PM EST, 15 May, 2017. (HARD deadline)
- Here is the link of IEEE template.
Please register and submit your paper using the EasyChair System.
Before the submission, you are expected to make sure that your paper complies with the format requirements (number of pages, font size and spacing, margins). After the submission, we will use an offline tool to help us identify non-conforming papers, and will manually re-check and possibly reject those with evident format violations. No paper will be rejected due to format violations without being hand checked first.
- Here is the link of IEEE template in Word format/Latix Format
- Please read the IEEE criterias for the Author Responsibilities before submitting your paper:
Author Contact Information
Publication Principles on Authorship
IEEE Copyright Form
- Accepted papers will be published in the proceeding and submitted to IEEE Xplore Library, Scopus and Google Scholar. Furthermore, Authors of high quality papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work for potential publication in a special issue/section of an international journal.