Software Engineering and Knowledge Discovery are two developing areas in the Information technology. These two fields are interrelated and have important roles in business, education, health, government, and society. Even though, these fields are considered quite mature, research in these areas are yet evolving with the objective of providing better performance of offered services.
Software Engineering is concerned with developing and maintaining software systems that behave reliably and efficiently, and satisfy all the requirements that customers have defined for them. It is important because of the impact of large, expensive software systems and the role of software in safety-critical applications. It integrates significant mathematics, computer science and practices whose origins are in engineering.
Knowledge Discovery is an interdisciplinary area that focuses on methodologies for identifying novel, valid, useful and meaningful patterns from data. Knowledge Discovery also includes the evaluation of patterns and identification of which add to knowledge.
Two tracks of submissions are solicited: Software Engineering:
- · Software Lifecycle
- · Software Management
- · Software Engineering Process
- · Software Engineering Tools
- · Software Analysis and Design Methods
- · Software Quality Assurances
- · Open Source Software
- · Software Measurement
- · Requirements Engineering
- · Agile Methodology
- · Extreme Programming
- · Empirical Software Engineering
- · Software Engineering Education
Session Organizer: Dr. Mamdouh Alenezi, Prince Sultan University, Saudi Arabia
Please follow the following steps if you would like to select a Poster Communication:
1. Use the IEEE template to write a summary paper of only 1 page of research work (Abstract, and 5 to 8 references).
2. Here is the link of IEEE template in Word format
3. Upload the summary paper (1 page) through the EasyChair Software.
4. You will pay Euro 35 for each extra page of the poster paper
5. You need to prepare any poster format. The suggested Posters of size A0 (84.1 x 118.9 cm), or posters printed on 36" (91.4 cm) wide paper will fit.
6. Please bring the poster with you when you come to the conference venue.
The submission process includes:
- register your paper, with abstract. Registration is mandatory.
- submit your paper (PDF only) by 11:59:59 PM EST, 15 May, 2016. (HARD deadline)
- Here is the link of IEEE template.
Before the submission, you are expected to make sure that your paper complies with the format requirements (number of pages, font size and spacing, margins). After the submission, we will use an offline tool to help us identify non-conforming papers, and will manually re-check and possibly reject those with evident format violations. No paper will be rejected due to format violations without being hand checked first.
- Here is the link of IEEE template in Word format/Latix Format
Please read the IEEE criterias for the Author Responsibilities before submitting your paper:
Accepted papers will be published in the proceeding and submitted to IEEE Xplore Library (Pending), Scopus and DBLP. Furthermore, Authors of high quality papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work for potential publication in a special issue/section of an international journal.
Abstract: We contribute to the hybrid, e.g., mixed continuous-discrete dynamics of stochastic differential equations with jumps or Markov-switching models, and to its optimal control. Those systems allow the representation of random regime switches and are of growing importance in economics, finance, science and engineering. We introduce two new approaches to this area of stochastic optimal control: one is based on the finding of closed-form solutions, the other one on a discrete-time numerical approximation scheme. The presentation ends with a conclusion and an outlook to future studies.
|Erdem Kilic has a Ph.D. in financial economics with emphasis on financial econometrics and financial modeling. He is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Economics, MEF University in Istanbul. He has pursued postdoctoral research in financial economics at the Institute of Applied Mathemtics in METU, Ankara. His main research interests include financial economics and stochastic models in finance. Recently, he has been focusing on optimal asset pricing under asymmetric information, multiobjective portfolio selection models, and effects of consumer confidence dynamics on business activity.|
GET YOUR TICKETS
All submitted papers will be under peer review and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding. The abstracts will be indexed and available at major academic databases.
+216 55 316 firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Newsletter